Solo or With Friends?

This is somewhat of a basic question, but as future V2 artists, do you plan on going solo or making strong friendships with other artists, and why?

5 Likes

I want to start within my own community and then branch out from there. I personally found the artists on Vine Brandon Cavillo and Thomas Sanders to be some of the major influences in my take on comedy, so I guess I’m trying for a similar path as them just starting within my friends and family and then reaching out to other creators and creating new friends and opening new opportunities.

4 Likes

Solo. Because the logistics of collabing is just nonsense to me with or receiving videos spkice together. Or maybe im answering wrong. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I definitely wanna make so many friendships with other content creators on V2 (and on the forum)

2 Likes

I am going to definitely create many friendships with other creators (It makes everything more and connection are great)

1 Like

I’ll make some solo v*nes, thats sure, but I would also love to make some with friends wether other creators or personal friends :grin:

1 Like

I’m mainly going to create vids on my own… but Connecting with other artists is necessary to grow, I feel like it helps when you are part of te community so you get noticed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I‘m not opposed to working alone, but i would love for friendships to build and even a squad to form :grin:

2 Likes

Solo first and then rock with more viners yeah my dream.

2 Likes

Yep exactly the same way id go

1 Like

Solo to start with, then maybe make some stuff with others along the way.

1 Like

Solo star :star2: collaborating with another star :star2:

2 Likes

with friends

1 Like

That’s definitely not an incorrect answer! I actually think your answer is very logical

Friends cause everything is better with them. Fake friends however need to be left in the dust

2 Likes

Both, I guess? I mean, I’ll make friends along the way, and a lot of my friends are coming to V2

1 Like

Starting with solo nd then collaboration with other content creators of v2…Anyone who’s down for collaboration my ig:- @tarun0206

1 Like

Definitely! We got NO room for those fake friends

2 Likes

I have some people who I plan to make vines with. We will most likely use the Team feature for this… so yeah, definitely connect with other artists.

2 Likes

i plan on starting solo
then start making connections with other users and creators

3 Likes