Social Media App Used In Middle School (Poll)

What social media app did you grow up with in middle school? Share your thoughts on this topic below.

• IG
  • FB
  • Tik Tok
  • Myspace

0 voters

4 Likes

I grew up in middle school with Insta, Vine didn’t even exist yet! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Happy cakeday btw! :birthday:

2 Likes

i’m in middle school and i use insta and tiktok and byte, i use tiktok more than insta, and byte more than tiktok

2 Likes

What if social media didn’t exist when you were in Middle school? :grimacing:

9 Likes

BBM (UK ones know)

5 Likes

Then you’re either an early millennial or an older generation! :joy::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Not from the UK but I know it means “Blackberry Messenger”, I’ve had one too okay!? :joy:

3 Likes

Good boi, Byte > TikTok! :laughing:

2 Likes

My first social was Google Plus. I used it for the first two years of middle school and I met lots of friends on there. So sad that they shut it down last year… all those memories… :((

Anyway I switched to Instagram in 7th grade and that’s where I’m still the most active.

2 Likes

I was with insta. During the middle school years And the most popular one. But I got on instagram one year after vine shut down. And dom was working on byte

2 Likes

Kids these days thinking the internet always existed, never having to bleed their ears with the sound of dial up, and going offline when your mom picked up the phone.

5 Likes

Pure nostalgia! AIM, Hotmail, MSN, Habbo Hotel, dang time flies! :joy:

3 Likes

Trying to remember those times over dial up going:

AL;KSFHOAERHGQPERLGHAPGJAHGOHWEPOFHQWPOIEGHPQOIGHQWPOIGEHASOIGHADSLKGHAPOIGHQWPOEIGHQPOWIHGOIPWEQHOSFASHALSGHLASGHAL;SKOWPQGHPQNPWVPOWFJASKFJAPOFWQNPNWOPIVIAOWPDADFAPIOGHOPHP9WEOHFIAOPSDVOAPKDPOWEHP

6 Likes

I remember that we always had to pull the cable all the way to the 2nd floor because there was no other option! :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha bruhhh

2 Likes

I felt this😂 the annoying beep

2 Likes

mean to pick IG, not FB smh

1 Like

Middle school was all about myspace :rofl: man, I’m old.

2 Likes

Pay phones - Beepers :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes