So is everybody from this forum trying to be v2 'famous'?

considering everybody wants to be famous now and days, not that it’s a bad thing at all! :slight_smile: i was just wondering if everybody on this forum is trying to gain a platform from it (as i am) or just use v2 for your own entertainment? because some people i know say they just want to be entertained and that being ‘famous’ isnt their thing and that they enjoy the normal life. but the majority of my twitter followers are saying they want to be v2 famous.

6 Likes

Hello @priscilla, welcome to the forum! For me personally, my main goal is to be able to create entertaining and unique content for others to enjoy. I don’t have a specific goal for followers but it would be an honour to entertain the masses!

5 Likes

Same, I think it’ll be awesome entertaining people

2 Likes

I believe ive got a talent in content creating and thus would want a large portion of people to view it, so in that case I am looking to gain a following

3 Likes

Just a more complicated way of saying “I want to be famous.” :joy:

3 Likes

Cus if I’d say “I wanna be famous” I feel I’d sound like those talentless kids who just get fame outta nothing… (cash me outside girl,Half of the musically kids)

4 Likes

Haha tbh same

To me, I want to make someones day slightly less sh*tty. I dont want people crazing over me, money,paparazzi or anything. I just want to be the reason someone smiles (cliche, i know but i hold this very close to my heart). If I do gain a platform the big dream is to build a school because I believe everyone deserves an education,even though im not changing the whole world, im changing THEIR world (again a cliche). And i like that.

6 Likes

I want to, I hope everyone who wants to be famous gets famous but in reality it won’t happen unless you really think you can do it…

3 Likes

Yeah I think that I’m going to become v2 famous, but I do want to gain a platform. I will go from v2 to YouTube when v2 dies.

1 Like

Cool, but I don’t think V2 will suffer the same fate as the original vine. If you think about it, although vine was discontinued, the culture never died. The reason why vine ended was due to the fact that Twitter could not make a sufficient income from it. The “vine stars” at the time also left for YouTube to get compensated for their craft but other viners filled their spots when they left. I think as long as Dom has complete control, vine will never go anywhere.

4 Likes

I just want a platform to express my creativity on :slight_smile: So that I can hopefully built a foundation for a future where I can make a living from creating content :blush:

3 Likes

i hope v2 never dies lol

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forums! I think it’s defiantly a mix, and depends more how many people stay dedicated w/ posting & making content.

2 Likes

I want to create entertaining content on it and would like to gain fame from it. I also want to use it as a platform to get into the entertainment industry and be an all rounder.

1 Like

Being famous would be nice. If I make content, i’d like to gain a following and have my ideas noticed

2 Likes

Yeah same basically, oh about that I just found a YouTuber that will be making a community for everyone to follow each other and build up on their fans.

Yeah I completely agree with that, just recently I heard from someone that you should at least post 3 videos a day.

1 Like

Yeah I guess so😄

4 Likes