So I'm trying to get into K-POP

Since I’m a total newb to this genre. Post some links of some popular songs from this genre.

4 Likes

My sister is obsessed, so if you’re looking for a way to ruin your siblings’ lives by playing BlackPink or BTS every second of the day, carry on.

5 Likes

Oh god leaves thread

4 Likes

I can’t really get into Kpop…

1 Like

i have no idea why i like this song

but i do. catchy and v well produced
3 Likes

I like this one

3 Likes

this reminds me a bit of where are Ü now - justin bieber. the drop :eyes:

2 Likes

i love TWICE def check them out and INFINTE

2 Likes

YES! Thanks for saying that, because I always knew this song reminds me of another one but I wasn’t sure which one until now :thinking:

2 Likes

I would never try to take advantage of my younger siblings by trolling them endlessly :laughing:

So this is the post that gets me banned. I was waiting for it.

Putting on the english subtitles, yet I know deep down inside I’ll never bother to learn korean

Idk why, but I feel like playing kingdom hearts after watching this :laughing:

1 Like

Alright I feel too lazy to do the reserach, so can you give some of your favorite songs from them?

It is my younger sister that loves them. Smh my parents don’t let me have a go at her.

1 Like

These should do it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
These are by far one of my favourite K-Pop songs because of the vocals.

2 Likes

Well it’s important for siblings to always get along (sarcasm)

While I find all these songs actually entertaining I dont really understand why these dudes are dying their hair pink. I guess it’s Korea so go figure

1 Like

« Not today »of BTS is very cool :blush:. And there is « Tempo »of EXO too.
And there is also a song from one member of bts that i love a lot : « Agust D » of Agust D :smiley:.
If you listen to them tell me your thoughs I’m curious :).

2 Likes

Out of all the music videos I watched, “Not Today.” had to be the most interesting. Anything with ninjas in it gives it some cool points. Also, Aguest D had an intersting sample in it. Do you know what song they sampled?