So, I took in everybody's input from yesterday and made a Byte Compilation on youtube

Hey! So yesterday I put out feelers to see who would be interested in making a byte compilation. I just made one, taking care to site everyone who’s in the videos. I did it in an annoying roundabout way where I dl’d the raw video file and then added the titles using Premier.

Won’t be doing that again - next time I’ll just download it from the app, lol. Anyways, a lot of ya’ll are in this video, check it out?

23 Likes

so first off, i love this chef’s kiss keep up the good work. this is definitely a spectacular comp.

3 Likes

10/10

4 Likes

I’ll check it out :star2::ok_hand:t4::star_struck:

4 Likes

I loved this compilation so much because I’ve discovered a lot of new byte creators watching it. Please do more! :muscle:t3::hugs::rocket: Up and rising small creators.

4 Likes

I will! And I’m gonna try an include you and a couple of others I missed from the last one, although I’m thinking the next one will be called “bytes from after they banned all the men from the platform except for @Orange” because I think that’s a funny title, and I think that it’s a different hook from other vertical video comps and b/c of that might do well in suggested algorithm

4 Likes

This is awesome! Discovered some new creators from this too!

4 Likes

Not to bad man! Saw my pals Cyber and Karie in it

2 Likes

Love it! Only got 6.5 (:wink:) seconds in but I will watch it during my lunch break tomorrow.

1 Like

Loved it! :smile:

1 Like
  1. Amazing comp dude! This videos all had the same kind of vine energy and are actually funny. If you make more, I’ll be watching all of them, cause now I really trust your judgement. Also, discovered some new creators from this, so, great!

2. Yeah, from now on maybe just download them from the app, it’ll save you a lot of time lol

3. You did repeat one of them - 0:20 and 6:55 though it’s an easy mistake to make, so it’s not a big deal. But just wanted to make sure you knew.

4. Selfish self promo? I know everone thinks this, but I really believe my content has this same vine-feeling style. I hope you’ll check it out? No obligations

4 Likes

I used to work in spam for a living (I swear to god, I’d never use those powers on this platform) and scraping data was always the biggest chore. The other day I was trying to steal a youtube video and youtube changed…whatever they changed so the raw file wasn’t where I’m used to finding it and so this task that was usually 30 seconds took me a whole freaking day.

2 Likes

Heyyy mannn great vid, when are you doing the next compilation? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Love the video :star_struck: I saw amazing creators some I knew and some I didn’t and the content they created was amazing and funny, :heart: Would love to see you make more!

1 Like

soon, when I have the time. I’m thinking the next one will be all non-men.

3 Likes