So i started making these :)

i never got a vine one bet a bunch of people feel the same:) hows that merch coming along @dom

22 Likes

@DaLilithVampByter @The_Ginger @Kadenthistime @Beegenics @GeneMachine @Jaurshe

6 Likes

Love these

2 Likes

MAKE A SQUARE NECK HOLE ONE WITH A PINK BYTE LOGO SO I CAN TWIST IT SO IT CAN BE A TWISTED SHIRT omg

1 Like

Yeees pleeeease!! :sparkling_heart::pray::clap::sparkling_heart: XS/S/M :grin: Loove them

1 Like

I am working on a byte merch line actually called loop from premeum - make ur look a clothing brand I own with help from byters @rommie @Libzy_itm @Geds rn. Two of them are not helping atm trying to focus on their content but we’re doing just strong and if things go well with our provider we chose we will have loops (byte looks) available for everyone mainstream like hats, hoodies, shirts etc and seasonal based too! you can find out more about that here!

We did a beta batch test and still have 5 shirts for sale and once I get those sold we can move on to more mass producing them.

Cami and the team gave me the go ahead and I have just been going with the flow. If ur interested cause I love what you did here with these shirts reach out to me I would love more help to make our little idea here go!

Premeum Team - Make ur look

3 Likes

thank you for reaching out, i am just on the way out the door to the cottage, i would definetly be interested in working with you helping in expanding this line, im a graphic designer for the last 20 years so I have some experience that might be an asset. TTYS be back next week. thanks

2 Likes

@Jacobshadowminer

1 Like

Awesome yeah would love to bring you on! Would love to see how you could help out that is amazing you do graphics design that is something I love myself lol! Would be nice to have someone else on to tell me when I am doing a thing and not doing a thing lol. Here is our discord too

1 Like

I’d buy one in black :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m literally down to buy some :clap:

1 Like

The black one is a tribute to black lives matter. I like it too it’s actually slick

1 Like

We still have a black loop lives and could be blm if @DaLilithVampByter doesn’t need it

Ill DM you. :blush: I fully support BLM

1 Like

Oh erm, I was talking about the one with the monochrome byte logo in the first post to be clear :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Cool

That’s so cool!

1 Like