So i might've done something crazy😅 What do you think?

I traded in my PS4 for a Nintendo Switch.To be completely honest, it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It gives me more of the feeling of actually having fun playing games. I also love the fact that i can switch to handheld, super convenient. Yall think im crazy?

14 Likes

Depends on how much you played ps4. I honestly haven’t touched a console in ages, so trading it for a switch might be worth it for me :eyes: idk how much they go for tho

5 Likes

same my playstation was collecting dust, i got a used one for 270 but new switches go for 300 hundred. I’ve been playing it nonstop

3 Likes

jeez, thats definitely worth it then

3 Likes

yea man, i noticed all my games were multiplayer games id play with my friends and most of the time they werent up to playing. And because o traded in my ps4 i only paid 20$ out of pocket for the switch.

4 Likes

What games have you been playing on it? (I can send you my friend code too if you want)

3 Likes

i have Mario kart 8, pokemon sword, Zelda Breath of the wild, Smash bros, sonic and mario Olympics and lets go eeveee

3 Likes

I’d say those are all pretty good choices :grin:. I also have MK8, Smash, and Breath of the Wild

3 Likes

I’ve been playing PC for years and bought a switch late last year. I had the exact same reaction, so much fun and captures everything that really makes Nintendo great!

3 Likes

It was worth fam

2 Likes

Just in time for Animal Crossing! Made the right choice! lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Like Faizal said, totally up to how often you use the console. It’s definitely more easy and more convenient to play on a switch and it’s also portable. A ps is bulkier and you have to boot it up and the tv and cross-platform stuff. Since it sounds like you’re enjoying it, I don’t think it’s crazy at all

3 Likes

I already pre ordered!! super excited for that

2 Likes

Do what makes you happy! I never had consoles growing up and when I got one I was so excited! Then I hit a point with bills and choices to make and tbh I can’t remember the last time I have used my console but it’s been a while. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea i don’t like being fixed into one spot either, plus most games i played on the ps4 were online games so i couldn’t press pause most of the time which was becoming a problem since i do a lot around the house.

2 Likes

I think it was a wonderful decision! The big N runs in my blood every day. I mean you still want a xbox or ps4 or pc for gaming for now at some point because of the games offered there but other than that id say 10/10 decision!

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

tell me your thoughts lol

I think that was a really good trade; I’m actually jealous. I would have done the same, especially you have a pretty good PC for gaming

1 Like

I feel like maybe you should’ve kept the ps4 and still get the switch, but when you were ready to, but hey :clap:t5: Smash, Fire Emblem, & Animal Crossing is pretty much irresistible :coffee:.

1 Like