So Dom retweeted this Tweet. Does this mean that Byte will come out in June or July?

If so that’s sooooo far away :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Also wasn’t the app supposed to come out this Spring, that’s what the Official Byte Twitter Account says, coming out Spring :slight_smile: What are your thoughts :0

8 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

it doesn’t necessarily mean that. maybe he just thought it was funny

or maybe this is the clue we’ve been waiting for :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

I hope so <3

I so wish too buddy. I can’t wait that long :frowning: I sure hope it’s fake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe a 6.5 second joke :man_shrugging:t2:

16 Likes

Maybe the 5 stands for the month so that would be May and it would be spring :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

bytes are going to be 6.5 seconds long, so I am thinking that’s the only reason Dom retweeted that. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

That was my initial reaction. I then begun to over-think it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, you are absolutely right… Very possible.

1 Like

True that :wink:

Probably

1 Like

NOOOOOO!!! :frowning: Too farr can’t wait “” :frowning:

I highly doubt it, but who knows. It’s already been announced that byte would release sometime in the spring time. It would be a pretty good time for a release though.

5 Likes

it better be 3.25 instead

(april)

3 Likes

Who knows, but like calm down. Let’s suppose the app releases till June, it would be just waiting one-two more months, we can do that.

3 Likes

By 6.5 he was joking around with the thought of vine (which were made in 6.5 seconds) .
It doesn’t have anything to do with the release date.

4 Likes

lol probably it means nothing

Probably some 6.5 inside joke.

I mean, June still is in spring sooo I dunno :man_shrugging:

1 Like