So byte took featured channel down(mooptopia)

Look i get why everyone was kinda Upset but how do you think moop feels now ? (I was never her fan or know who she is till today but I would feel shity if my “featured channel” got taken down)

And unverified her

And so we say the byte Community is nice?
Guys things like this will kill the app do you think other people would want to join byte if they are going to get attacked by the community??

7 Likes

I feel bad for her tbh… :pensive:

4 Likes

Pretty messed up now that she’s getting all this hate for no reason

14 Likes

Yeah I noticed it was gone to :grimacing: idk if it was because of the complaints or they just took it down ( I’m neutral in this btw guyz )

2 Likes

The channel still exists. It’s just not featured.

Also wow my phone is dying too.

7 Likes

ARE YOU SERIOUS! I saw that someone took my post down!! WHY?! Why

4 Likes

have some respect. it was disrespectful, i deleted

6 Likes

Moop :red_circle::lips::red_circle: is a queen and now people are hating on her because she made an account and got a channel. I just thinked it was a marketing move. Plus it’s a featured channel. Haven’t they done this before?

6 Likes

It was a JOKE! JESUS

they’ve done it to nike?

3 Likes

Can you believe that was back in February? Wow

1 Like

Having trouble understanding please elaborate I’m dumb😹

nike sponsored the first partner program and got a channel.

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I really think the moop channel is like the same thing. Like really she has 2 million followers she’s gonna bring people in FAST

1 Like

And also hating on someone this famous just because they got a featured channel. Uhh not good PR😹

I kind of figured that the channel was only going to be featured for a short time. I hope to god that it’s just that allotted time for that was over.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t see the problem cuz now we all can get her fans to like our content :man_shrugging:t4: Imo

1 Like

they seem to have unverified her too? idk what’s going on in byte land.

edit: they deleted the tweet too. ugh i feel so bad for her. :tear:

3 Likes

Poor moop All she does is spread positivity

3 Likes

all she does is spread positivity :pensive: like she’s so nice and people were coming at her for being verified too. I’m starting to think she might leave :worried:

3 Likes