Snapchat vs. Instagram - what do you prefer?

• Snapchat
  • Instagram

0 voters

I personally use Snapchat more although more recently I think Instagram is becoming a bit preferable considering the updates

2 Likes

Instagram, Snap with each update makes it worse

2 Likes

I would prefer it if any of my friends used it still, cause I agree the SC update is pretty terrible. Just got it yesterday unfortunately

If you want I tell you my Snapchat and we have a streak

I don’t really do streaks (I can’t keep up with them lol) but my sc is annsquake :slight_smile:

Nice, :snapchat: thomasbalcabao

I was a Snap fan for such a long time, but the new update has turned me off so strongly that I’m moving to Insta. There’s almost no point for :snapchat: except for very specific, timed-delete photos :thinking:

the sc update is kinda cool :woman_shrugging: the only thing I don’t like about it that it shows random peoples stories instead of the people I follow on the subscribed side. Also ive just had this random frustration with Instagram since this time last year.

3 Likes

Snap, I hate Instagram now. Plus I like the cool update on snap

1 Like

As soon as Facebook acquired Instagram it was game over for Snapchat.

Instagram for sure, I haven’t had Snapchat for like a year, and apparently the update sUCKS

2 Likes

Instagram, never really liked snapchat

1 Like

Snap is great for just interacting with certain people, BUT Insta is a better social media as a whole.

1 Like

Ever since my Snapchat updated I’m mostly on Instagram now

1 Like

Before I would have said Snap but after that new update Instagram is my go to app (tho I just complain endlessly on how bad snap is now!)

1 Like

do you think I should delete my snapchat even though my highest streak is like 140 or something?

Instagram was my favourite out of the two anyway but the new snapchat update has just solidified that more…

1 Like

Snapchat has gotten super worse with the update.

1 Like

When I deleted snap, I ended like 3-4 100+ day streaks…you’ll survive :weary::joy:

1 Like

Both have become really terrible in the fact that they refuse to listen to the majority of their users’ feedback and make permanent changes whether their users like them or not. It’s kind of irritating

1 Like