Snapchat update

What y’all think about the new Snapchat update?

2 Likes

SUCKS

its so bad

1 Like

People keep talking about a new update mine updated today and it’s…the same. I’m confused.

1 Like

I think it’s just iphones, my friends with androids didn’t get the new shitty layout

1 Like

download
every exec who okayed the new layout

I applied for Snapchat beta to get update on android. So I’m now a beta tester for it meaning I’ll get the updates even faster now.

I don’t know. I deleted Snapchat a long time ago, because I got really bored with it, but now I am curious. :rofl:

Am I missing something? It looks the same to me.

1 Like

I think Snapchat needed a new visual update but they changed too much things and will take time to learn but I like the changes.

I think I am the only one out of everyone I know that likes the update,

1 Like

I didn’t receive the update yet, thankfully.

I like the update!

2 Likes

I just downloaded Snapchat today, so I think it’s okay

Horrible, I look like an old man using the technology hahaha I do not understand anything, I still can not find the stories :thinking:

1 Like

It’s super colorful and eye-catching to say the least

The entire storyline is now no longer chronological making it so big story providers such as myself and a few of my buddies who shifted over from instagram will be missing a great part of our user base for the time being.

We saw the update through the beta for months now and with the overwhelming hate we hoped it would never come :confused:

Hopefully they’ll do something to fix the situation… If not, V2 will most likely steal the spotlight with ease.

1 Like

Ok, I installed it again and I deleted it right away. What a mess… Snapchat… what are you doing!! Smh.

They put the new update out in waves. Some people got the full on update. Others not. So if you dont notice a change then just wait till it gets ti your turn to update

1 Like

It sucks though. Sticking to IG. Bye bye Snapchat! :wave:

1 Like

Is it normal that mine hasn’t changed? It just looks the same even after updating it .-.
using an iPhone SE if anyone was wondering