Snap to grid feature

Hello, so say you’ve just discovered a new creator or an old account you used to follow and you want to go back and look at their old vines but, you’ve got to scroll through every single vine to find it. Well this snap to grid feature could fix that, basically like instagrams feed lol. Below is some images I put together for a visual.
fwgfeqwgqa

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f616149685232482e706e67

12 Likes

This idea is pure gold

3 Likes

That’s a very nice idea. I think they already thought about it. Nice one.

1 Like

Thank you.

Yeah I’ve thought of a 3 row idea but I really like that 5 row it would be much easier to scroll through the history

1 Like

Just noticed it says sh*t in one of the images, sorry didn’t see that oops

Awesome idea!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Yes. Now I can Finally find vloops easier

1 Like

Nice ! I love the idea

1 Like

Thought of this as soon as i started using the app. This is better than scrolling.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly! Obviously the app functions great now but it’s difficult to reference a byter’s catalogue, and almost a little claustrophobic the way you can’t zoom out anywhere?

1 Like

maybe a zoom out gesture to enable this grid type of view would be cooler

1 Like

YES please someone make this happen

1 Like

Absolutely! TikTok isn’t really my thing but they could learn a bit from their user interface.
Also, not sure if I’m doing something wrong here but are you not able to share links your Byte and profile? I feel that, if true, this is going to affect Byte. I tried to share my Byte and it just exported the video. People won’t be able to find my stuff if it’s just a random video that could have been made anywhere.

2 Likes

it exports with an overlay for me. try again? and if you mean by a profile page link then yeah I dont think that is a thing. just have to tell people to download the app and follow

Even better integrate the old cines right in the app. Doesn’t Twitter still have the old vibe in an archived state? It would also require an API and I’m sure twitter wouldn’t want to cooperate.

This is an old topic but I just wanted to reply saying that this is the only thing I feel is really missing from the app right now and was curious if there’s any comment on if it’s happening or not.

1 Like