Smile, You're on Camera :)

Hello Everyone!!!

I really hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy with everything going on in the world right now. More especially, I really hope that you are being patient with yourself as you adjust to new changes.

With talk about the Partner Program release and a change in algorithm, I have noticed how stressed people have been regarding the engagement of their content. It is not wrong to want to see progress with your content. It is not wrong to want to be seen and heard. It is not wrong to hope for success during a time in the world when everything seems hopeless. However, it is still important to not let this desire overshadow your creative passion. I know many people really admire this platform because it allows people to initiate a level of creativity similar to that of 2012 popular culture, a time of skit like youtube videos, collab channels, etc. Quality content during this era took far more creative effort and talent in comparison to what is expected today: vlogging a lifestyle that looks fun and exciting. Yes, it can be fascinating to watch, but that kind of lifestyle is usually unobtainable for many of the viewers watching. Therefore, it is important that we do not look at this app as a competition or else the creative drive of the community will be lost before the app even gets “big.” I think I speak for many people when I say that I would be incredibly disappointed if this app just became another platform for people to flaunt their wealth, luxurious lifestyle, or network of fame. So let’s keep it original. Let’s keep it fun. Let’s make it us! I believe we can do it. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Aye, I’ve seen you today on byte. Welcome :hot_face::zap:

I’m looking forward to your content!

1 Like

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:thank you this really do be encouraging doe

1 Like

stonks_meme_1254

It’s creativity first! And in my opinion community second.

Byte’s designed for creativity and it shows.