Singing on V2

I am planning to make comedy videos and covers (like Shawn did). Unfortunately, I am not good at keeping up with new songs. Anyone knows any website, app or something which keeps me updated with new songs??

3 Likes

I usually just check on YouTube, spotify and on the play store/itunes, but it would be good to find a website that has it all there.

2 Likes

I also use Youtube & Spotify. On Youtube I’m subscirbed to a lot of artists & I check daily if someone posted new content, Then I would cover the song if I like it :slight_smile: I also like @Marko 's idea to look at the itunes store!

There is also a Youtube Music Global top 100 but it’s based on Youtube views for the last month so it’s not really reliable… (here is the link if you’re intrested)

https://artists.youtube.com/charts

2 Likes

@ImHannanAli Soundcloud is also a great place to find music and new upcoming artists.

2 Likes

Ik iTunes and Spotify is best but I don’t have an iPhone and Spotify is not available in Pakistan…
I’ll probably use YT or SoundCloud…

@ImHannanAli You can also download spotify on your pc :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yey Spotify or Youtube but ill suggest Youtube because you might know which is going so popular.

1 Like

Check out Spotify. They are extremely organized. Good question @ImHannanAli

2 Likes

spotify charts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Covers? It’s not musical.ly an application for that?

1 Like

Its not for covers…tho we can do covers over there but the kind of platform Vine was, hopefully V2 is like that too or maybe much better than that

Spotify is great. They have different charts and a thing to look at new releases.

1 Like

Oh cool, Sorry I dont know about that app, I never use it

1 Like

This should be on Off Topic :slight_smile:

You can install wynk. It’s available in India, so it should be available in Pakistan as well.

1 Like