Simplistic or High Budget?

In general, do you prefer more simplistic videos (usually front camera without any major editing included) or more high budget videos (recorded with professional equipment, heavy editing, usually includes more popular people collaborating)?

I personally prefer more simplistic videos (such as “underrated” vines), but I’d love to hear your opinions!

1 Like

Simple all the way, love the silly ones that people come up with off the top of their head and film it there and then :smile:
But I do appreciate the time and effort some people put into their content to make it look good.

1 Like

I think with different niche there’s a different need for videos but I think simplisitic for comedy is just fine :blush:

1 Like

On the original the simple, out of nowhere ones were the funniest. When people started writing scripts and whole productions as if it was a movie were the lamest.

1 Like

Same here! And although the simple ones are a bit more genuine, I also appreciate the work put into the more high-quality ones.

1 Like

I like the simplistic videos as well. It makes them special and different from a regular YouTube video

1 Like

I agree :smile:!

I like the simplistic videos but if you earn some popularity and money you have to increase your video quality to be known for more people

1 Like

A good video is a good video. Doesn’t matter who made it or how it’s made. If somebody resonates with a video, then it’s good.

1 Like

That’s a good point! I guess it depends on how much the creator is willing to change to make the adjustment.

1 Like

I love simple off the bat creative vines, the less effort put in, the funnier :joy:

2 Likes

Simplistic is the best. I never liked vines that were scripted

1 Like

Why do I feel like that’ll be my catch phrase as an artist

1 Like

Yessss those are definitely the best

1 Like

Ahahahaha

1 Like

I feel like the weirder videos are usually simple and those are the ones I find funniest

2 Likes

Overproducing six seconds isn’t worth it to me imo

2 Likes

Simplistic for sure.

1 Like