Shut it down

Do it now (20 characters)

Ricekrispies69’s Flawed Opinions

1 Like

no  

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Wanna have a 2 hour debate about it and write multiple essays deconstructing each others’ points

3 Likes

Yes (body Is different)

1 Like

not ready yet

1 Like

okay, imma do it now, ready?

1 Like

Yes (body is different)

wait, it’s not working

giphy-2

4 Likes

Replace the button

Ok, so first off, to measure the circumference of your first point, you’re actually quite wrong. Alluding to 11th century history, we can tell that I am right and you are wrong. How is this possible, you may ask yourself? well really, it’s quite simple. I speak truth, and you are just wrong. This is quite a simple artifact of knowledge in nature, applying quantum mechanics to destabilize the metanarrative of what we’d consider, if you may be so polite, “your point”.

Moving on, my point is that I am correct and that my opinion is correct - we should not shut down the forums. The facts simply back up my side - I’m sorry. Not my fault I’m so intelligent and handsome. I don’t blame you for thinking I’m wrong though, it’s not easy have an IQ 90+ points higher than the average person. But that’s okay, don’t worry about it.

Anyways, in culmination of all the points made, I am right and you are wrong, and I would recommend you do not question it because I am obviously correct, as I have been about everything else ever before. Thank you for reading and have a nice night!!

4 Likes

oh shit, my bad

giphy-3

3 Likes

Bye, Fresno.

2 Likes

hang on

giphy-4

3 Likes

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

Yes but I am allowed to say wrong things bc according to some amendment of a country I don’t live in I am legally allowed to, so my argument is indeed right and I am incredibly smart and preety, the byte forums should shut down bc I said so and yes

2 Likes

I’m calling tech support, hold please

giphy-5

3 Likes

That’s a fair point, but you neglected to include the fact that I am right. If we apply this basis of methodology to our program, then we can conclusively infer that you are wrong, and I am right. My uncle who is the owner of this site can shut it down and delete your account at any time, and my girlfriend goes to another school. This dilemma - as we can infer - dismantles all supposed “evidence” you lay before me, once again affirming my previous suspicions, and constituting an undeniable reality that I am correct.

2 Likes