Shower Thoughts

Anyone got shower thoughts. Cause I don’t got any. Anyone can tell me how to get one. Or share theirs.

3 Likes

do rocks have feelings

4 Likes

Is it wrong for a cat to kill a mouse? How about a dog to kill a human? How about a human to kill a rat? How about a human to kill a human?

Deep thoughts.

2 Likes

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

1 Like

what is the science behind falling asleep…what chemicals in our brains does it take to trigger sleep

3 Likes

Idk man but I come up with some cool songs in the shower.

3 Likes

Where tf are the aliens?? I want to start hybrid species

owls. enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dude, aren’t you the same kid who couldn’t fall asleep. And also melatonin is the chemical that makes you fall asleep. I took some as tablets to fall asleep better.

1 Like

thx but how does it work

1 Like

I don’t know, but here is a website if you need it.

https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Understanding-Sleep

why does every youtuber move to california ?? well not everybody, but most.

3 Likes

Career, acting, and connection oppurtunities probs.

If all humans lost all technology and were born anew, would we create language and all the same tech we did eventually again?

1 Like

How did we learn language? And/or create the English language

1 Like

we kinda just did. humans learned they could do stuff, and that’s kinda it

I like to talk to myself in different accents and make a whole thing about it, one time I got super creative and made a whole family of 6 :joy: they live in the south with super thick accents and I do that every time I shower akekek

2 Likes

do parents just wake up and think “I’m gonna beef with my kids”

1 Like

Melatonin is one chemical. Not a big fan of biology. I’m never taking it EVER again. But I do remember a few things from it.

Of late there are a few big YouTubers (MrBeast, Tfue, etc) who live on the east coast.

Maybe they all move there so they can collaborate easier?

that’s not what i asked, but OK.