Shoutouts from the app’s official account?

I guess this is something that they have already think of but I still want to talk about and hear your opinions.

As the beta is coming soon and as there will be a bunch of people ready to try the app, find its flaws and help, there will also be people ready to give their best, to make a name out of themselves and to outshine. So I think that there should be a shout-out system on the app that comes from the official app’s account. It could be weekly, daily or every other day.

So let’s say the “Experts” see a post that they like and the “expert” nominate it ( as they have a higher rank and position) there could be a group that could be even between the “Experts” that choose the best one (It could be based of anything, any type of video/category) out all the nominees that post could be reposted on the app’s official account with a shout-out and a little background of the post on the caption.

In this forum there is talent, talent that with a little push and given a platform that talent can become a star :star2:, that talent can become the face of the app and I hope that people get the recognition they deserve. End.

23 Likes

I agree! It would be super cool to see your video featured on the main account of the app! Hopefully the app allows for lots of people to be seen! There are so many possibilities when it comes to the community, so I’m excited to see what happens!

3 Likes

Let’s pray :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Love this idea, giving everyone a fair chance to be seen :+1:

2 Likes

Yeahh, but remember that there most be a lot of criteria on if “this” person deserves the shout-out or not, like check what “this” person has been up to on the app.

1 Like

Good idea!

1 Like

Honestly, I feel “top clips” or whatever the fuck the front page might be would be in a way your curated clips.

1 Like

I love this idea.

1 Like

Great idea! When vine started their gaming channel, my vines were some of the first ever put up, and it kickstarted my internet career. This should definitely be a thing to help out people who may not otherwise be seen!

1 Like

This would be amazing! It would give equal opportunity to all including new people who would want to make a name out of themselves!

1 Like

This sounds a lot like Editor’s Pick! I would hope they’d reinstate that feature.

1 Like

I really like this idea. Give people a chance to grow

2 Likes

To me it’s more like “Artist to look out” get a little of background on the user and what he does. And also about the post.

1 Like

damn my DUDDE this is GENIUS i definitely vouch for this idea! definitely helps the lil guys

3 Likes

We the lil guys xd :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds wonderful.

2 Likes

I really like this idea

Agreed, seems like a good idea!

1 Like

This is an awesome ! Idea can’t wait :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::innocent:

+1

sounds like a good idea