Should we have an omg page

So I was wondering if you guys wanted an omg page like they do on ig? Except it’ll be easier & you wouldn’t need a certain amount of followers to get on there.

2 Likes

what’s an omg page? :joy:

1 Like

It’s like a promotion page :joy:

1 Like

mmmm no…

1 Like

oooooh thanks

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

IDK, wouldn’t that be sort of like a Trending page???

1 Like

Yeah, never thought about it

V*ne did actually have an omg page at one point which was just for fan account edits and such :thinking: It would be cool to have that again so it’ll have a side just for editors that don’t post videos of themselves

1 Like

I never really knew that :scream:

1 Like

Yup! It was towards the end of it’s days though cause there was conflict with the omg page only giving exposure to tv show edits and not other’s

So V*ne made more seperate pages for people such as Cars, kpop, etc. (can’t remember them all) so they could have more exposure

But then each page started to hate on eachother which led to the omg page, cars, kpop, etc to be removed

1 Like

That is interesting

1 Like

This is kind of like the fandom page but it causes too much drama :confused:

3 Likes

Hi, I was actually the one that spearheaded the KPop Channel’s creation :slight_smile: we got a lot of hate from Sports editors just because we got our own channel and it just caused a lot of drama (which it shouldn’t’ve.) But I would love to see a return of the KPop channel so that way we can find similar editors and fans like ourselves.

1 Like