Should we Engage More People?

I was randomly looking at the stats for the forums and noticed how there were so many people here in January compared to now, does anyone have any ideas on how we can revitalize the forums, bring back old users, and introduce new users ?

Please give good ideas I want this to work :+1:

Ps: I didn’t know what category this would fit in so I put it here Experts change the category if I’m wrong :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hmm, I think the best thing to do right now is tell your friends about the forums (unless you don’t have any friends, because I sure don’t haha). Also, try posting about the forums on social media, and get people to spread the word about it. Besides that, I can’t think of any other way to get more people here. I’m sure there are other ways though, and maybe some fellow members can discuss them. :blush:

Also, as an Expert I think this would be better suited in Off Topic, so I’m gonna recategorize this to go there. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I agree with @Yoshr. Find some people who loved vine and is interested in the new app. This way, you’ll have people who actually want to commit and is extremely motivated.

7 Likes