Should V2 username handles be like before?

Should we have V2 have their users handles be the same as last time where it was just a name? Or should V2 have set usernames where no one could have the same name?

1 Like

Definitely a username system; it seems silly not to.

3 Likes

Ive always enjoyed the “username system”. I just hope no one takes mine before I have the chance to get it.

1 Like

v2 should have a set username system. and ppl can be known with their known username not one that someone already has

3 Likes

Username system because some people like to make fake accounts of others then do false advertisement. Don’t do it like youtube has it. I really wish the forum name you had now would go onto your vine account tho because I really really like this name and I hope i can keep it

2 Likes

Hopefully we can use usernames, although we might come across the problem of not actually learning some people on v2’s names and more commonly refer to them by their username, but that could be an upside for people trying to create a brand or something.

2 Likes

I think a username system could be very helpful. It could help you stay consistent across multiple platforms too.

1 Like

yes girl…yes

1 Like

A username system could also allow you to get verified :blush:

Yes a single username for all. I believe there should also be a display name when you open up the page