Should V*** have Longer Videos

Okay so I was wondering wouldn’t it be easier for vine to have longer videos so people can enjoy more often ? I think it will be a good idea :bulb:

1 Like

First of all, please refer to it as V2. Second of all, taking the time limit away would ruin it. Twitter got messed up when they changed the character limit, so it would be best to keep it the same.

2 Likes

Personally I really enjoyed 6 seconds, and just scrolling down my feed and not having to watch a YouTube video :joy: but it’s not too bad of an idea as long as the videos aren’t excessively long

3 Likes

to decrease the amount of duplicate posts, please check out these topics about similar things and feel free post your opinions/ideas there! :grin:

True :clap:t3::clap:t3:

Exactly just like 1 minute longer won’t hurt

1 Like

I think the shorter time length made the videos more entertaining because it pressured creators to make the most of the 7 seconds they had to create funny content.

2 Likes

Hmmm… true .

The 6 second time limit is what makes the content so great, it’s the perefect amount of time for entertainment, and it’s just short enough to make you want more, it gives you that feeling of excitement in a way

2 Likes

True true !

1 Like

Vine was what it was because of the time limit. I have no interest in it if it’s longer. The quick speed made it what it was.

3 Likes