I don’t really have a problem with any of them coming back

1 Like

Just Rudy Mancuso

3 Likes

There really shouldn’t be a problem of them coming back or anything

1 Like

Only Gavin is invited tbh

6 Likes

well people should yes. But people who have been in the water lately for something (Logan, Jake.) should not be here.

3 Likes

I think they should, they worked hard to get where they did originally.

1 Like

I hope so. I would like to see creators from the original come back and make more entertaining vines.

1 Like

There really isn’t a way too stop them from posting, but the thing is they don’t really have the time to keep posting on V2 with all of the madness from youtube.

1 Like

dom has made it clear that we are fostering a non toxic community. a lot of the people i think of when you say old viners are people like logan/jake paul who in my opinion would keep a non toxic environment from flourishing.

2 Likes

There are many who I really wouldn’t want on V2 but it is a public social media service that is meant to let people express themselves and have fun so I don’t think it would be right to ban anyone without giving them a chance just like everybody else. I think we will have to wait for them to see who comes to V2 and who doesn’t.

1 Like

Although this would be an issue, this is a free app and everyone will be joining most likely.

2 Likes

wtfvon should definitely come back and he has plans to!!

Rudy Mancuso for sure.

Majority of them went on to YouTube and are doing way better now (Youtube Algorithm gave them a boost) so I can see them coming back just to have a presence, but nothing major.

logan is already banned from V2

2 Likes

Just a reminder to everyone. The purpose of these forums is not to block or attack anyone new or old on v2. Please be kind even if you do not agree with someone and check out the second point in this post from Dom about exactly that

The viners that weren’t verified were the funny ones tbh. Verified viners tried too hard with their scripted unoriginal videos

2 Likes