Should I start it From now only?

Should I start Creating Videos content from Now only ?? Coz I don’t know how many sec it be In the v2 !!
What you guys are doing did you start Creating and keeping it ready or you gonna start when it Releases … please Help me with it…

3 Likes

I personally started writing down script ideas for myself so far, adding to it when i get new ideas. I don’t think i will start filming until the app comes out though. But thats just my way of doing it. :man_shrugging:t2:

Find out what works for you i guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mean u can definitely start planning stuff just to get a head start. Ya thats the only issue with not knowing how the app is gonna be :ohno:

3 Likes

I just have the ideas, i wont make at least one week before the launch of the beta. We dont know what kind of things change Dom for us

3 Likes

The same bro, we have to be patients

3 Likes

Yes, that is one of wrong things that we dont know when will be launch

2 Likes

Ugh ya ur right. The wait it slowly killing me day by day

2 Likes

Ya Man Creating Videos from Now would miss some important things which we might not know also there may be rules there be new features there many things don’t know how to relate that so keeping ideas ready could be right option @Colinmaurice

2 Likes

Ya thats totally true

1 Like

Ya Man I am Holding my ideas

1 Like

Ya I totally agree too. I’d be sad if I worked really hard on a video and it turns out that it’s not in the correct format to post. Even if it was just 6.5 seconds of film

2 Likes

Ya Could go horribly wrong

1 Like

Yep but remember what doesnt kill you makes you stronger :wink:

2 Likes

We dont know how many surpises have Dom for us

3 Likes

Honestly that’s true. Thank u for making it a positive situation

:grin:

4 Likes

I honestly dond know if I’m ready for those surprises tbh

3 Likes

Look we Not only have A V*ner Also have a Scholar…
nice :wink::wink::wink:
and you are also true

2 Likes

Hahahahah

Hope We get to test Beta App… There are rumors they gonna Select people that kinda problem

1 Like

Ya that would be fun. But tbh i would feel too much pressure if I was chosen to beta test the app. I’d rather just hear about how it is from other people and wait for the actual release.

But that’s just me

If u get to beta test it Id love to hear how it is :grin:

1 Like