Should I be afraid if someone at school sees my content?

people are so judgemental and I feel like if someone at school found my account they would show everyone and people would stare at me weirdly. what do you think?

18 Likes

WHAT’S THE POINT OF BECOMING A A PUBLIC FIGURE AND BE SCARED OF IT?
I had the same problem when I started on YouTube but the best advice is to be yourself and be comfortable with it.
Don’t let anyone stop you.

27 Likes

You just have to do what you like to do. Someone is bound to find it eventually but why should you let that stop you. Who cares what they think as long as you like doing it

10 Likes

Honestly, I think you should not care about that. If you like to make content for v2, be a artist. People will judge you anyhow.

9 Likes

preach those people will not matter in a few years

12 Likes

Lilly(I presume), or anyone. Please please don’t be scared if someone at school or at work sees your content. Yes it can be embarrassing. But just think if your school has 4000 students and you have 6000 followers chances are some has seen it. If you have 400000 views someone at ur school has seen it. Don’t be ashamed. Be proud that you are making people smile from you beine stupid.

10 Likes

2 Likes

If all of your videos are of you twerking and grinding, then Yes, be very afraid.

11 Likes

true thanks

3 Likes

Made a vine in 2013

Friend thought it was dumb

Gained 110k loops in 2 days

gained more “friends”

12 Likes

not gonna happen lol thanks for letting me know though :joy:

3 Likes

I was the same way when vine came out a while back. Well its been a couple years and V2 is coming. I’ve realized that not all people will like your content. You’ll always have “haters” or as my mum likes to say everyone jealous of you for what that can’t or are scared to do. But its the people that will love and support you that matter. Be confident and do what you want. Its hard but personally learning to not give a fluff about negative people is the best thing I’ve done. Follow yours dreams!

7 Likes

Hell no! Everyone made fun of me for making vines in school with my friends and literally 2 weeks later everyone wanted to be in them! Just cause it was so fun to make these littl 6 second films, just embrace who you are, and the confidence will come :slight_smile:

10 Likes

My school is the same way, people found my YT account and judged that. The best thing to do is shrug it off if the criticism isn’t constructive or helpful in anyway.

5 Likes

No one in my school even cared they thought I was a bit weird but that was usual for me :joy:

6 Likes

If you really want to do v2 and prosper in it you have to own up to it. If I were you I would tell everyone at school and make the best content I can. If you are worried about people at school finding out about it then maybe it’s not for you (but that’s none of my business)

5 Likes

Don’t be afraid to be yourself. It’ll show you who your real friends are. People are cruel but don’t let that affect you

3 Likes

there’s no reason for being afraid there will be some haters but for being some social media personality we will have some haters even tho we didn’t made mistakes so don’t be afraid :wink:

3 Likes

When I started posting stuff, I used to always be afraid that people would judge me. I later realized that if people want to judge me then who cares. If we’re being honest, I now sometimes post photos on my insta that are semi-nude :man_shrugging:t4:

Just block the haters

4 Likes

Nope, do what you want!

2 Likes