Should forum accounts be the real accounts on v2

I really hope so …since people here made an effort searching for v2 and really took the time to bring it back on the stage

1 Like

I don’t think so… you may don’t know but there are many forum accounts with famous people @s and names

1 Like

It would be nice but I think I remember dom saying that they wouldn’t be carried over to the app

1 Like

Okay . But advantage we would get ? As in being the first ones to know about the app?

Oh man :persevere:

It’s likely that both the beta enrollment program and username reservation systems will utilize this forum in some capacity, so it’s good that you’re here. :slight_smile:
But he said this

I think that just means there might be a system to request a specific username first which will be really cool on V2. We’ll have the cooler names while later people won’t have that luxury. Also for the beta I think he means it’ll also be some sort of forum application for that as well.

2 Likes

@dom Doesn’t owe us username reservation, sure it would be nice but he does owe us anything

2 Likes

Well yea but he said it so I’m assuming it’ll actually be a thing then. Either way we’ll know about the app before a vast majority of others and can get a pretty good name either way.

3 Likes

yuh it should

1 Like

nahh, it was announced that it wouldn’t be the case that we will have the same users on vine app so it would be unfair now to reserve the names as other people who want the app, not the forum will not have an equal chance in having a certain username. first come, first serve.

1 Like

How would that even work. This is a completely different website and server

1 Like

Well, I think if you are on this forum, it’s not really for glory, it’s to help out @dom for this project

1 Like

( it’s not really an idea of feature )

1 Like

I would not have problems, I will use the same username

1 Like

Having an advantage just for being on the forums don’t seem right in my opinion

2 Likes