Shia labeouf

I LOVE SHIA LABEOUF! HE’S SO COOL AND WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY (HE’S MY GEMINI TWIN :laughing: ) and yes, y’all needed to know that.

cough

Anyway, curiosity has the Molly and well, I was intrigued to find out which celebs y’all share your birthday with and who your favs are (Mines Shia LaBeouf, if you didn’t guess that already :joy: along with Jared Leto and Matthew Espinosa :yum: ).

Hby??

1 Like

I was Born on leap year that comes once in 4 years (29.2.2000) i Don’t know whose Birthday might be lmao.

1 Like

Woah that’s so cool!! So when do you actually celebrate it?? :sweat_smile: This has always baffled me haha

1 Like

Robin Schulz and Jessica Alba

April 28 ~~

LOOL i actually never bothered to find out, that was random and entertaining!!

1 Like

I was born on the 10th of July 1997 and I think I share the same birthday with Sofia Vergara, Perrie Edwards and Harper Beckham :thinking:

1 Like

Alright! That’s awesome! :smile:

Ahhh that’s cool! I absolutely love her

1 Like

On 28 Feb lol because i have choice to choose between 28 Feb or 1 March :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You could celebrate on both days haha

1 Like

hahaha You want me to give 2 birthday parties :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Yeahhh, why not? Two is better than one right? :joy:

Those Friend don’t buy me a Gift and Imma give 2 parties lol how is this possible :rofl:

Jimmy Kimmel, Julia Michaels, Carly Sarah, Hannah Stone, Matt Bennett, Whoopi Goldberg, & many others (less well known)

1 Like

You could always have one with your friends and one with your family :joy::woman_shrugging: idk

Ooo cheeky :smile:

Indeed :joy:

1 Like

Thomas Jefferson definetly :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s so many

IKR (8 char)

You’re walking in the woods. There’s no one around and your phone is dead. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot him.

1 Like