Share your favorite funniest creators

this is my own opinion
I think these creators are all original and very funny and deserve the recognition.

(This is in no particular order)

@yamum
Dee is absolutely hilarious, she is 100% consistent with every video she makes. She’s extremely talented and I get exited every time I see a new post.

@nina
Everyone already knows, NINIA HIT 2MILL LOOPS. this is already enough to show how amazing she is, but I love her style, her videos add complexion to her jokes. Very high quality and you don’t see it on any looping app.

@bigpants
This guy is truly something else, another creator who adds editing and complexity to his videos and they are so obscure and funny and random. I love every single video.

@Goby
Goby is from tiktok and I follow her on tiktok and on byte. She’s extremely funny and it’s very obvious it comes from her personality naturally.

@Sbassbear
These guys are very interesting with their random obscure jokes that involve some dry humor and just complete randomness. They are criminally underrated.

@emmavelcoffee
Emma’s videos are like tiny vents about her life falling apart and lots of great “oop” moments when you realize what she just said.

@bout7
Bout is funny as hell man, he just has some funny ass jokes that I love. I feel like he can make anything funny.

And that’s it for now.
I didn’t wanna add people who were popular on tiktok for vine. Just fresh new people.

20 Likes

I think the following are my favs currently in the comedy category

@senorpequenos, @charliewilson, @bout7, @ericvdunn, @JustinBronz & @ben ! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Oww that hurt :face_with_head_bandage: :persevere: Just kidding I understand that comedy is subjective and that everyone has a different view on comedy and different ways of comedy. (Some more offensive than others) :joy: I agree with your list though, they are all amazing creators.

4 Likes

Mine aren’t really “popular” but I personally enjoy them.
@daddy_ohs @heathermahleart @twaffie @the_ginger

5 Likes

@charliecooper, @joshflitter, @ash, @ukulily are some of my favorites. They radiate a kind of Vine energy I can’t explain. I’ll probably post more names when I have a following list haha.

9 Likes

thanks you sm girl :sob: i’ve really been trying to put time into making content, & comments like this really mean more than you know

7 Likes

Thanks Elias. Genuinely appreciate your support and love your content!

7 Likes

Thank you so much Zeke!!

You are always so supportive and so nice!! I really appreciate it! :pleading_face::pray:t2::cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

Jess, Alexander, Alexandria, Ollie, Christy, Tishsimmonds, itsbri, Tomwho, NaturalExample, Ken
(personal favorites)

Not focused on people’s numbers right now…

8 Likes

Love you elias :heart: you’re so funny and creative, so many videos of yours I just think of time to time. You’re a blessing to the community I can’t wait to see more of your stuff!

4 Likes

literally all of those people are amazing

3 Likes

That is the power list, all of them are so good

3 Likes

Twaffie shows love on all of my bytes :yellow_heart: so does zzz :sleeping:

2 Likes

@Mollykinz is one of my favs rn! She’s also the sweetest! And I love @AntinnyWorld too! I can’t wait to see creators start doing collaborations!

7 Likes

bout7 >

10 Likes

@yamum is so underrated, she deserves the world

11 Likes

:sob: :sob: you are amazing!! Thank you :heart::heart:

5 Likes

i’m dead, why did my reply get turned into a solution :sob:

3 Likes

Because it’s true

2 Likes

Ehm… this is a hard one i would probably say @Smoothio and of course @Smoothio, 3rd would probably be @Smoothio and 4rd @charlicooper like duh, who can forget the coop!

4 Likes