Share a link of one of your byte videos!

What up Byte World?!?! I’m @Adrioxas and this thread is to share links from your bytes!!
Follow your favorites!! Follow Everybody!!!

Follow if you want more content like this :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Follow Me at @forrealjak if you want to see more stuff like this!!

Thanks for all your support!!

1 Like

oooouuuuu virtual reality interesting

1 Like

This was my last video I posted “Not today Coronavirus…” @Toughany

2 Likes

but i love corona :broken_heart:

Hey, Corona started it first… I’m just getting the job done! :facepunch::boom::+1:
P.s. I drink the blood of my enemies… With tacos.:grin:

1 Like

omg yes i love tacos​:taco::taco::taco:

1 Like

wow that looks really nice! did he come out from underground?

Thank! Actually going down a slide that was a tunnel enclosed slide.

1 Like

I’m a chemist by day and a powerlifter/pole dancer by night.

1 Like

I think I’m funny but I’m probably not

1 Like

Ooouuu a chemist, that’s cool. Are you more on the chemical research side of things or chemical experiments? I wonder what chemical reactions you get for your dancing :thinking:

you’re a special type of funny :joy::joy::joy: thats face in the end is priceless :ok_hand:

Thanks Dude appreciate it!

1 Like

What do you mean? All research requires experimentation.

1 Like

True, sorry im not well versed when it comes to chemistry :sweat_smile:. What is it exactly that you do?

Here is my video! My Byte is TinyJuly
Click Me!

1 Like

Haha, that’s okay. It’s a niche field, I don’t expect ppl to understand fully.

I’m a biomolecular chemist. Specifically, I use biomolecules and engineer them into functional materials. Currently, my projects involve making a conductive nanowires :slight_smile:

I actually really want to share content about the things that I do because I think the public should see the ins and outs of a typical lab setting, especially with today’s obsession with chemiphobia.

2 Likes

Yea that’s a great idea!! I’d love to learn about the work that you do :slight_smile: . I was unaware of the phobia towards chemicals but hey there’s a phobia for everything nowadays. For me it’s more of a safety issue, like i don’t want to burn my skin. What are nanowires for?

1 Like