[Serious] Looking to build the biggest and first v2 creators team

Hey everyone, its the Rayhart Twins.

So we’re sure a lot of you have heard about the new v2 team feature.

Now we’re still not entirely sure how this works yet but we think we have a generally good understanding and we want to start building a team. A real one. We are looking to start one of the first big team/groups of v2 and we are looking for serious content creators that are interested. If you are doing it casually and just for fun here and there that’s awesome! But we want to build a team page for the dedicated v2 creators looking to go above and beyond the platform. If you are interested please DM us on Twitter or Instagram with some of your work/videos or if you are interested!

Our handles are: @RobertRayhart or @BlakeRayhart on Instagram & Twitter.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Edit: Please DM us on Social Media if you want to be apart of this! Replying on here will not work! We need to add you to the group chat.

• Rayhart Twins
5 Likes

What niche are you thinking of? Moved this to promote yourself

1 Like

Heck yes

A little bit of everything, but primarily comedy based.

1 Like

Ahh, I am thinking of it. I want to do youtube first yaknow?

Definitely, Youtube is always a good start to get comfortable on camera.

Shittt, how do you get started?

Guys if you wanna send me a message on :instagram: @thomybalca

Wow, thats really cool, man! I was thinking about create a group for singers, but we will see! I don’t want to promise you anything right now because I’m really busy with my work, but I think this is an awesome idea, guys!

1 Like

@offlucaslima I would be down :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Quinten Thats really cool, man! If I create it, I’ll let you know! :v:

1 Like

dope! count me in @damnitdc

1 Like

Do you guys have any youtube content yourself? Just curious what kind of content you create lol

Just from looking at the word serious, I see this is some team10 of v2… team :joy:

1 Like

Youtube.com/RayhartTwins