Sequester Mini

Sequester is a strategic social game created by the ominous and mysterious, Sequester Bot. Sequester welcomes 20 strangers to compete in the ultimate mind bender.

Watch @trconrady & @radicaltrash (support)

Hundreds of thousands are watching!

https://www.sequesteraccess.com/livefeed

Overview:

Its an online social strategy game where 20 people bounce around between 5 different video chat rooms and gossip, backstab, and use social politics to ensure safety and eliminate targets across ever-changing rounds with a bunch of twists until only two people are remaining and a winner is crowned.

It lasts about 4-5 hours and has a live audience of several hundred people watching and chatting along (the players cannot see this chat).

7 Likes

Update: TR heated and snaps on BRYCE - THIS is THE end? ;o
Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 11.49.55 PM

5 Likes

you did good @radicaltrash :)) i watched all of it, and i was trying to follow all the rooms as much as I could.

i wish i would have screenshotted your goodbye lololol

4 Likes

I’m rooting for @radicaltrash she did well… I’m shook!

team @trconrady

4 Likes

GG @trconrady ;(

4 Likes

cc @JohnQ

5 Likes

I got sucked into it, the last hour… oof!, intense!

4 Likes

It got heated and definitely intense – I want more mini-games like this :handshake::hugs:

3 Likes

cc @JohnQ @radicaltrash

4 Likes

So… instant disqualification for being in the jury chat, riiiiiight?

2 Likes

I DIDNT KNOW SHE CHEAT… but got called out!! I have it on tape!

2 Likes

Well… apparently a retraction was made by Oddrey that it was an accident on their part. [rolls eyes]

2 Likes

I CALL it bs, I think it’s unfair though, lasted 30secs!!! 30 SEC !!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely shady. And she not being honest and holding onto it in order to show her hand in a catty comment… If nothing else, this makes me realize how bad I would be at a game like this, because I don’t do this cutthroat, cheaty BS.

2 Likes

I’m pissed, Sharifa, this game is cancelled! ;/

2 Likes

Me, when they announced the winner:

2 Likes

Also me:

2 Likes

But, I didn’t support Bryce as well…but i want rematch

2 Likes

Oh, don’t get me wrong, neither of them should have won. Especially after they unmuted at the end there. #instantdisqualification

2 Likes

I WANT rematch :stuck_out_tongue: and this was def. a mess?

2 Likes