Seeking Feedback

Hey guys! I am @DisneyDay on Byte! I seem to have hit a follower plateau and am looking for feedback on my channel!

Does the mix of in-park content with my own vocals work?

Would posting Disney food bytes during their Food and Wine festival go over well?

What’s working and failing? Aiming to make my Bytes really strong and fun despite not having tons of video skills!

6 Likes

I’ll check you out

3 Likes

Q. Do you work at Disney Theme Park or you have some type of lifetime membership? (I like the @name btw)

As an outsider standpoint/pov, who has never been to Disney theme park there is a lot of content you play with.

You should showcase the activities/event but include your face? (more so a vlog type of thing)

You can do some Disney puns on random stuff that you see or come across.

You should consider:

FYI, I like what you have so far and keep up w/ the great content! (try recording vertical :arrow_up_down: )

cc @PlasticRice

2 Likes

Haha I am so afraid to show my face! I’m not exactly classic princess material! :joy: Very curvy and usually don’t bother with makeup and beauty!

Thanks for all the great feedback!!

I have a no blockout pass!

Ooh i love puns! Thought about doing the ape challenge as Snow White saying “Oh no thank you! I learned my lesson with these!”

1 Like

your recents are really high quality! would love to see them full screen. happy byting!

3 Likes

I definitely agree with this try to fill up the whole screen the most you can :blush: other then that just keep posting and people will come :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Aww thanks everyone!!

1 Like

I like your content! I think the idea @Pac had about including your face a little is a great idea because then people can connect with you more. And also when you interact with characters it’d be nice to see you too! I think some POV stuff is cool too though where princesses talk into the camera. Maybe involve your followers sometimes by asking the day before which character you should visit or ride or area of the park, etc and then followers could comment their pick! And maybe there’s some opportunity to do bytes about interesting facts about the park. I think you have a TON of material to work with and could really make a wide variety of videos so I’m excited for watching you grow!

2 Likes

Wow these are great ideas!!

My biggest fear with showing myself is that people won’t want to watch anymore afterwards. I am pretty curvy and not 100% confident in my appearance at all. I have this crazy idea that showing myself will lose me followers who want to see pretty princesses and not large women because Hollywood, ya know?

That’s me playing like I ran someone over with the car in front of Oswald’s.

2 Likes

Yeah I totally understand and definitely don’t do anything you aren’t comfortable with. But just know that that is in fact a crazy idea! Haha I know we are all our worst critic and it can be easy to imagine the worst(believe me). But if people actually unfollowed for that reason(though I doubt they would) then you don’t want those kinds of people in your community anyway. Quality/quantity.

Maybe the larger your following grows and you have a larger group of support you might feel more comfortable showing yourself more, but that’s all 100% up to you! But you can count me as one follower who wouldn’t unfollow for such a crazy reason!

2 Likes

Lol! Love that pic haha

1 Like

Sending you all the hugs!! And since you are so sweet also sending ypu the funniest pic I ever snapped. I went Wishing Well diving to get my wish back! image|666x500

2 Likes

:joy::joy:oh no!

1 Like

We had a scavenger hunt through the parks and extra points were awarded for creativity. Hence the wishing well and the run over by a car pics. I got… creative. :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the CC, @Pac .

OMG!! IT’S DISNEY DAY!! I LOVE YOUR STUFF O:OO:O:O:O but I don’t get to see it frequently, since, well, I just have SO many people to always catch up with on Byte, and the algorithms tend to filter out some people I’m following for some reason, so I have to individually check profiles. Your recents are awesome, they’re like a bite of Disney (pun intended). I’ve never been to Disney personally, but I think you’d really benefit from some Disney-style skits, something like that – something akin to the early days of Swoozie the YouTuber, who worked at Disney, and blew up thanks to his stories about working at Disney. :^) those are always killer!

3 Likes

Thanks!! You’re so sweet!!

2 Likes

Ok y’all I went and made an appearance on my way into the park today! #sonervous

1 Like

Ok I am about to do a scary thing and make several appearances. Doing a follower appreciation giveaway today or tomorrow! This is soooo nervewracking!!!

1 Like

First off, you’re beautiful! Secondly, you’re a princess are you kidding me !! I love your content and think you should deff try involving yourself more! I love what you do, I love your singing! And I love the insight sorta Behind the scenes feel your content gives off! Not everyone gets the chance to visit these amazing theme parks so imagine doing a 6 second recap! Maybe if each ride/attraction as well as the foodie part of Disney!! Just food for thot :slight_smile: you’re doing great! I love it! :raised_hands:t4::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Awwww!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::roll_eyes:

6 sec recap could be a fun challenge haha