Seeking Feedback on Category and in General

After a strong boost of confidence from @DeCool (thank you) i decided to try and make a different genre of byte.

1. i put a comedy tag on it and first comment called it an edit…so real question how do i know what category to use without ‘poking and angry bear’?

2. Funny? Not Funny? Questions? Comments? Advice?

Any and all constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated!

Thanks!

Byte

3 Likes

cc @Lacieyl

3 Likes

hopefully a good summon?

2 Likes

He gives good feedback and constructive criticism :wink:

2 Likes

awesome! thank you!

2 Likes

I am cat-biased but I love all your loops. The adorable sound effects are perfectly unexpected and scooter is so handsome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

thank you! so much! i think hes handsome too!

1 Like

Dunno why I’m sitting here smiling so hard I might cry, but uh… you’re welcome.

And right now for a start on comedy bytes, you’re doing fine. Well done! (Hope you cleaned up that poop though)

2 Likes

lol thanks

1 Like

No I’m never giving feedback again I’m too harsh and out of touch with reality cc: @bails

2 Likes

You’ve been summoned unless if @anon99280649 approves

2 Likes

@Lacieyl please? i promise you my feelings wont be hurt. @pac says youre good, that just makes me want to hear it more!

1 Like

huh?

2 Likes

you give good feedback

2 Likes

@Pac

lol i’m always open to communication involving constructive criticism, collaboration, and problem-solving. while i may not be the best at communicating my thoughts and options, i dont participate in hate or negativity intended to hurt people. i can promise you my intentions are to legitimately understand how to use categories properly and to receive feedback. positivity and love are great, but sometimes you need to hear the truth, thats why im asking. so anyone who wants to can comment no approval by me needed!

1 Like

:pleading_face::hugs: aww. but I recommended @Lacieyl he’s the plug for… please @Lacieyl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Pac i feel like im missing something here? maybe you can enlighten me?

1 Like

@Pac im confused. but ok. thank you!

1 Like

I don’t have any feedback to give and the only person that gives feedback is Lace… so that’s why I tagged Lace :pleading_face: he hasn’t responded yet :handshake:

ah ok. hope you have a nice day and weekend! <3 youre the best! thanks for trying to help any way you can!

1 Like