Seeking feedback for the end of the world

I generally like making short skits(usually one man who plays multiple people/roles) and wonder what I could improve.

6 Likes

hey, this should be recategorized to critique me category cause you’re asking for a critique my man! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fixed!

3 Likes

I took a look and I think you did just fine, bruv :ok_hand:t5:. You’ve got the basic idea of what you’re supposed to do.

3 Likes

Appreciated!

2 Likes

Hey! I checked it and your profile out. I liked a lot of your bytes lol. Specifically for this one, it is funny, but if it were me I would add another element to make the fact that the therapist is sleeping even more surprising or sad/funny like if the client has imposter syndrome or has a paranoia that they’re boring everyone. Or, because I like weird/ridiculous jokes you could just be like “when you visit a narcoleptic therapist for your irrational fear of snoring(or sleeping people or sleepwalkers)”(or like “my first day of therapy for my irrational fear of snoring did not go well.”) in the caption and then script it similarly but at the end instead of the therapist waking up when you say “are you asleep” he starts snoring and then you start screaming and then he wakes up screaming and it ends in yall screaming lol. That’s just my perspective based on my sense of humor though! Overall I think you have some gems on your profile for sure! Good luck🙂

2 Likes

Also- heads up I noticed you changed your byte username but you haven’t updated the one you have listed on here.

1 Like

Ah yeah i forgot to edit that. Done and done! And thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

1 Like