Seeking Feedback (byte @itsbananaquan)

Hello everyone! My name is @Itsbananaquan on byte and i would love for y’all to give me some feedback on my bytes. I post wacky, somewhat funny videos. I don’t know really how to describe my content other than crackhead/clown energy type vids, but i would greatly appreciate if you all would check them out and tell me some things i could improve on or what ways i could describe my content? Thanks so much and hope you all have a great day!

2 Likes

I believe you don’t post “wacky” content, unlike many contents I’ve seen. You’re unique and create your own lane for creativeness; I do think you’re silly and pump out some hilarious content, just posting it’ll get better.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I guess it just hard for me to describe the stuff i post but like thanks this really motivated me and you are extremely funny as well and i love your skits and collabs!!

1 Like

I try :joy::skull: I have a dry sense of humor. Glad that you enjoy :pleading_face::rocket:

1 Like

Your content is exactly the kind I find funniest imo on byte lmao. I love that kind of chaotic crackhead energy where you never know what the next byte will be or where the punchline is going to go lol. Reminds me of vine energy. Keep it up! (Also love that you named your FBI agent Todd lol)

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it…i also am glad that byte kinda lets me a chaotic crackhead lol because on other apps like my type of humor just isn’t something that people enjoy. Also what’s your byte so i check you out :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Totally relate to that lol. Mine is @maddy_lions