See who is viewing your profile? Maybe? 🧐

What about an option to see who and how many people have viewed your profile? I guess it would be setup how LinkedIn is but with some tweaks.

This could make or break the app but just thought I would put it out there.

never used linkedl but i feel like we should have a viewer count and where
they originate from like a certain hashtag etc. But not who they are

2 Likes

I agree with you. If we name the users viewing it, it would be a total invasion of privacy, but amounts of views a profile gets would be great for brands and people wanting to grow their social media following!

1 Like

I agree with both of you @Jennifer @Benwunderlich . I would love to know how many views I got, but at the same time, I would feel so uncomfortable if I clicked on a profile and then they messaged me “Y u lukin at me profl”

2 Likes

Yea. I know we all have that moment when you accidentally like someone’s pic from like a year ago :joy:

I did that a few days ago and nearly died

1 Like

Eh. Seeing who exactly viewed your profile is more like for a dating site. Id be down for like a profile view count and views from what regions your stuff is viewed from

Yes I would love to see viewer count and from what country and what niche they like more.

1 Like

Yesssssssssss like a “recently viewed” section where it shows the users who viewed or similar to YouTube analytics where it shows you a chart of all the countries your videos were viewed in :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Literally was also thinking that this reminds me of Youtube Analytics :joy:

1 Like

Yea and maybe like a “other artists specifically your fans watch” to help see whoelse is making similar content and help catogorize yourself.

1 Like