School makes me want to:

FiniSh the sentence how u wish…
I’ll start
School makes me want to…call the 19 kids and counting family and ask them if I can be the 20th

2 Likes

school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to school makes me want to

8 Likes

School makes me want to get a real job :neutral_face:

5 Likes

School makes me want to drop out and become a reality TV star :roll_eyes::joy:

5 Likes

school makes me want to…find a way to become the next kim k because tuition and classes and textbook prices are ridiculously high. it better pay off.

6 Likes

school makes me want to punch myself in the face repeatedly while falling off a cliff onto nice pointy rocks :joy:

4 Likes

School makes me want to stay at home and watch Netflix and eat Chick-fil-A in the dark

4 Likes

School makes me want to… finish it ASAP!

5 Likes

School makes me want to … drop out & become a stripper cause they make more money :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

School makes me wanna get famous on V2 so I can leave my honors college courses…

5 Likes

Quit school.

3 Likes

School makes me depressed…

2 Likes

have some memes to cheer you up
evilpatrickv2

3 Likes

school makes me want to scream :what:

2 Likes

School makes me want to give a speech on how school isn’t that important compared to the past generation

2 Likes

School makes me want to eat pizza, cry and jump off a cliff

3 Likes

school makes me want to not get out of bed

3 Likes