Scheduled Bytes? ⏰

I hope this is on the agenda for soon but simply put we all have those one mornings we edit a really good byte but then something comes up and we aren’t free to post it or you made a byte and filming took longer than usual and editing took a while and all of a sudden it’s 2 am and you’re not sure if you should wait or post it now so you consider scheduling it for tomorrow instead. So a scheduled byte posting feature would be pretty nice to have.

19 Likes

Definitely a good idea.

7 Likes

That would help a lot!

7 Likes

or maybe an option to put certain bytes in a draft folder? to save for later?

6 Likes

Ah, I would love this feature!

3 Likes

All for a draft folder. I tend to make my stuff late at night, but get better engagement in the AM.

3 Likes

We have the ability to make drafts current with the latest update ^

Unless you meant in app.

3 Likes

yea on the byte app mid vid put it in a draft folder

2 Likes

Yeah i would love that also. Also more editing features which their team did say are coming. Because these third party apps are kinda trash.

2 Likes

Yeah true but there is a possibility you might accidentally forget some bytes after you finish up with whatever got you busy then you get a little collection of bytes you might or might not upload.

1 Like

Agreed, I spent the first two weeks waking up (or not sleeping until) 2am/3am to try to catch the engagement of the US since I’m from AU.

Also drafts plz

2 Likes

:raised_hands: would love a scheduling feature. I’m going on holiday this week and have been thinking about making a bunch of bytes ahead of time, but with no post scheduling I’d still have to spend some time in uploading over the course of the vacation.

Drafts is also a good idea.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind drafts but also for me personally a scheduled system would be cool because I know I would get really busy and forget what I was doing before then end up with a bucket full of backlog bytes that may or may not see the light of day.

1 Like

Yea i feel this would be great because then people following creators could establish an schedule for their fan base like every post is 9am Eastern Standard time. Youtube does this as well and it is very useful plus i feel it would add something very new to the app as well!

1 Like

Very true but no shade at the other app we’ll call it ( Time Time) but I don’t think they offer a schedule feature and this could be something that could atrract the over to byte more and get the to want to stay. :eyes:

1 Like

That’s a phenomenal idea! :bulb:

1 Like