Say, Thank You Dom

When I saw the first tweet, Dom did for V2 I was so grateful. I’ am so glad that he took his time to create V2. And I know for sure, he has put a smile on many people, for creating this app. So I want to say thank you so much @Dom Hofmann.

If anyone wants to thank him, you can write it below.

10 Likes

By the time I felt like starting V*ne, it got shut down. Now I have a chance to try it for myself and connect with people. Thank You so much. @Dom we all love you.

5 Likes

Thanks @dom! We are looking forward to your v2 project and we are so excited! Thank you for building something we all love. :heart: :vine:

3 Likes

Oh for sure! Thank youu @dom you magical human being! I can’t wait for the app to be released and I know that you’re working hard on it and I know that it’s gonna be awesome! :smile:

3 Likes

Yeee appreciate the hard work @dom I truly regret not starting out on vine… And now hearing about v2, it’s like the heavens have given me a second chance not to mess up :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you @dom :clap:

1 Like

ty dom ur great and deserve the world

2 Likes

Thank you @dom for all the work you’re putting into this

2 Likes

Thank you Dom for bringing back a creative space and community! We all need it so much right now. I am so grateful for you and will help in any way that I can to ensure v2’s success! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @dom for giving the people another platform to be creative again

2 Likes

thank you so much Dom, you recreated the app everyone missed the most and made it 10000000X+ better and with a friendly community! :heart:

2 Likes

Yes thank you so much @Dom! It means a lot that you’re providing another platform for creators, and that you care about the people who were so disappointed when v-ne went away :slight_smile:

1 Like

@dom you my boy blue!

https://media.giphy.com/media/apaNzyiz1jQYg/giphy.gif

1 Like

Thank you Dom for everything you’re doing! Can’t wait to have this app back and for it to be better than ever!

Dom you are the bomb. I made 2 vines when V*ne was out and I didn’t understand it. Now I am older and I’m glad I’ll have another chance!

1 Like

Haha same.

Thank you so much @dom for giving me a chance. When I blow up I’ll owe it all (actually most of it) to you.

1 Like

Thank you so much! @dom

tHaNk U dOm

Thank you @dom !!! :blush::laughing::rocket::100: