Say hello!

Hello, my name is Clement and I am from Canada! Nice meeting you all… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Greetings from The Netherlands👋🏼

5 Likes

Hi from France :v:t4:

7 Likes

hi im back¸

4 Likes

hi i’m aydin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sup I’m Corbyn

4 Likes

Hello y’all

2 Likes

Yo what’s crackin’! My name is Rashad. But the internet calls me ShawdGawd.

I’m recognized for my reaction videos but I want to be known for my comedy. DEUCES!:v:

4 Likes

Hello, I am new around here, but am excited to see the development of this app!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums, we’re glad to have ya!

2 Likes

what up, i’m jared, i’m 19, and i never fuckin’ learned how to read

3 Likes

I’m Alex 22 and an Expert here :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Hey Dom, we’re so glad to see you again with the hype release of byte​:relieved::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hello! This was literally the first thread ever. I think it’s cool that it got bumped. I read this thread the 3rd day this forum was made, but I didn’t reply. I had another account but I forgot the username because I was inactive for months lol

1 Like

Yo I’m DJ Alpha Gravity and I’m here to give byte a shot

Hello! I’m Ashlyn I’m 23. i watched v**e when it was out and I’m really excited for v2 to come out i do actually want to make videos this time around! I don’t even know if this will get seen since this post is so old!

5 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

I’m Alex welcome :sunglasses:

1 Like

I guess I’ll introduce myself as well. I’m Aaron and I’m from Arizona. I only heard about vine coming back a free months ago in a YouTube video. I’m glad to see it’s an actual thing and it’s apparently getting closer. :sunglasses: pretty epic

6 Likes

stan bling bling boy

2 Likes