Say hello!

Hi I Am Alex And I Capitalize Every Word Smiley Face

3 Likes

whats up fellow kids. Siked to be part of this.

4 Likes

Hey! My name is Jose, and I’m excited to see what v2 has to offer. :blush:

3 Likes

hello! i’m adara and i love burgers

3 Likes

Hi, i´m André and i like drawing

3 Likes

Hello! I’m Em and I’m a video editor!

3 Likes

Hey I’m woke
stay woke

3 Likes

Hi there! My name is Ava, but you can call me Avacado! I’ve been a low key viner since 2012, which I mostly made stupid videos of my daily life in high school. Nothing really noteworthy there…I did step up and started to make edit videos/cosplay videos in 2015 (the cringe was there…). It wasn’t until after Vine ended that I finally began to find myself making quality content. When I started college, people would always come up to me and talk about my funny Snapchats…my response was “hey that’s how I act”. I tried YouTube but it really didn’t cut it much for me. So when I got the news about V2 coming back, I was ecstatic! Vine wasn’t only about making 6 second videos…it was about making great content without worrying about what people thought. It was about seeing what people could do in a matter of seconds. It wasn’t too long, it wasn’t too short…it was just right. I am so excited to see where V2 goes and the future of our community!

(P.S. my tumblr is @its-avacado )

3 Likes

hi i’m stephen. like all of you, i’ve missed vine since the day it shut down…i’m so excited for v2

i love the approach @dom is taking with all of this. a social media platform that actually communicates with its users and artists? what a novel idea!

4 Likes

Hi I’m Serenity! Super stoked for V2!!

3 Likes

My name is Vicente, but I prefer Chente. I like to make games whenever I have the chance. It is kind of difficult since college started :joy:

3 Likes

Howdy, I’m Isaac and I’m tired

4 Likes

Hi. I’m Matt. Much of my life has been spent on apps. I enjoy creating things and meeting new people. I’m moving to NYC in February.

4 Likes

hi you all, happy to be out here. romance

8 Likes

@ankur @MattFogarty welcome new staff :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice to meet both of our moderators! @ankur and @mattfogarty :))

4 Likes

Hey, I’m Dylan Tate an experienced filmmaker who has great original content ideas for V2!

3 Likes

Happy to be here. My goal is to help ensure v2 is a safe place for everyone. I feel very honored and humbled to help out in this capacity. :blush:

8 Likes

Hey! Happy to meet you as well. :smile:

8 Likes

Ahh nice to see we now have some staff! Nice to meet you @ankur and @MattFogarty
:raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes