@satturnny can you make another viral byte trend ๐Ÿ‘‘

@satturnny imma need you to start throwing hands w the air Again, OR Water Bend, or fkn go into the Avatar Stateโ€ฆANYTHING but pls give US SOMETHING :joy::joy::joy::heart::heart::heart::pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6: I miss when everyone would hop onto a trend/challenge! It was so hype! miss you queen :princess:t5:

14 Likes

im not @satturnny :joy: but ive got one idea!
#summerchallenges
do anything thats related with summer.

2 Likes

honestly miss the trend/challenges, those were the best :pleading_face:

3 Likes

@rachelauriemma did #makeupanameonthespot and Iโ€™m angry it hasnโ€™t already caught on further. Haha!!

5 Likes

The trends/challenge prompts were SO FUN.

5 Likes

Absolutely. I loved the hashtags and challenges it kept everything alive.

One thing I will say is thatโ€ฆ well actually two things

1. Donโ€™t be afraid of trying out an early challenge even if you havenโ€™t seen itโ€™s success yet. Not all are going to trend but it doesnโ€™t hurt to try to hop on a potential hashtag that just might be the next big thing. Itโ€™s also encouraging to those trying to start one.

2. Donโ€™t feel lame for trying to start one either. Especially with these times people need that inspiration to create content for byte.

11 Likes

LMAO throwback to when I punched my jaw and tasted blood for the Byte :triumph: this was a fun trend

6 Likes

At this point just make up a hashtag and hope someone catches on. And even if it doesnโ€™t, you probably have a personal byte series on your hands that may even become a trend down the road.

7 Likes

I miss them too :frowning: PETITION TO BRING THEM BACK

1 Like

Oh I like the way you think :thinking: we can do it ourselves how bout dat :woman_shrugging:t5::100::fire:

1 Like

Letโ€™s bring em back ourselves!!! Iโ€™m sure we could coordinate a day to be a trend?! Or start a challenge?! I mean satturnny did it before the featured categories started rolling out!!! :woman_shrugging:t5::woman_shrugging:t5::woman_shrugging:t5::woman_shrugging:t5::princess:t5::princess:t5::princess:t5::princess:t5: We got dis :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Love it!!!

Letโ€™s do it again but this time black eye :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_head_bandage::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk no more injuries but yes to the challenges ooorrrrrrkaaayyyy!!!

1 Like

Everything he said :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

anything for the Byte :triumph: itโ€™ll be sorrrrr worth it

1 Like