Roll out changes for the influx now

Maybe it would behoove the team to start rolling out some basic editing tools, DM’s and other improvements (if they have been working on them) for the impending influx that it’s likely to happen.

24 Likes

I say we start treating this situation like Dungeons and Dragons. Meta gaming is against the rules! No strategies behinds the DM’s back.

6 Likes

No no no, gotta wait until just after the influx begins to make it look like updates are super frequent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yes, please this.

3 Likes

Also, bring back the latest tab.

6 Likes

Why not both.gif

2 Likes

In addition to the suggestion by @onkelchrispy

Can we also globally reset My Mix so that it doesn’t show the same “hOw Do i UsE tHiS aPp?!” posts? I feel like that’s going to deter a lot of new users from sticking around. I know the system is based off of previous likes, but something needs to be done to circulate different types of posts within that feed.

6 Likes

Guys. I’m scared. I’m not even close to being done with this YouTube video and now this is happening.

4 Likes

I put out some apple cider donuts for the new users and someone took a bite out of ALL OF THEM.

5 Likes

oopsie

1 Like

You’re forgiven. You can’t help it. I know you go rabid for them apple cider donuts. My wounds haven’t healed from last time.

But…yeah, having the new practical features (not just aesthetic features) in place and ready to go before people get here makes a ton of sense.

1 Like

Agree with you

1 Like