Rip Stephen Hawking

rip a really cool dude. it sucks that i only really started learning more about him today

10 Likes

"Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious."

One of my favorite quotes from him, he’s been an amazing role model to me and to many others it’s so sad to see him go : (

7 Likes

thanks for this, this is awesome

2 Likes

aaaaa I’m so sad he’s gone :sob::sob::sob: guess he’s up with the stars now :relieved:

1 Like

or the black holes… hey, he did have a sense of humor!

3 Likes

So sad when I heard the news this morning :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

i just saw an article title mentioning his name when i clicked for pi day, didn’t learn until later today… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

RIP Stephen hawking

1 Like

Im actually devastated. He’s a great guy. RIP Stephen :heart:

1 Like

It broke my heart. It might sound over dramatic but it seriously messed me up because he was my childhood hero.

2 Likes

I never knew too much about Stephen Hawking but from what I heard it was really sad that he passed away, he was such a great scientist and also had a great sense of humour

4 Likes

i hope you feel okay

2 Likes

It was definitely a shocker for me. A real wake up.

1 Like

True :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

thank you.

1 Like

The man who explained universe will be no more.
RIP Hawkings!
(Ik it’s too late to post now)

1 Like

The legend is no more

2 Likes

I saw a video of him and he said something about him not being afraid to die but is no hurry to die because he had so much to do.
It sucks that he suffered so much throughout his life, but he really is an inspiration to me and a lot of people out there.
Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Don’t be sad that he passed away, be happy that he got to live a life as one of the smartest people on the planet. Be happy that he was able to do so much even though he was disabled.

1 Like

Its a big shit that the good persons died and the bad persons not