Rip cameron boyce

Life is too short guys. Live in the moment. Live for the moment. Live to the fullest. I hope he is happy up there. God bless you all. Love you all #bytefam. Stay together always guys .

20 Likes

Rest In Peace :frowning:

5 Likes

I just heard. I never watched the Descendants movies but it is heartbreaking to hear. Rest in peace.

8 Likes

Sad that he’s gone and to leave in such an unfortunate way too. I didn’t really watch Descendants or Jessie but i watched him in the grown up movies. May he rest in peace.

5 Likes

My heart dropped when I saw it all over Twitter :pensive:

6 Likes

Rest In Peace Cameron Boyce :cry:

4 Likes

i had the biggest crush on him growing up, im heartbroken that he died. he didn’t deserve to go this early. i watched Jessie everyday, it was the best. Cameron was so funny and he is missed by millions. :broken_heart: :sob:

6 Likes

He was my first celebrity crush and he will be very missed. He died so young :pensive::pensive: i will pray for his family for sure

3 Likes

I really loved Cameron, I’ve posted here about him before. He had a huge heart and his passion for the arts and humanitarianism has inspired me in many ways. I remember when he came to my hometown a couple years ago–I’ll always remember him as a sweet, talented, amazing kid. Love you Cam.

RIP <3

8 Likes

Rest In Peace man, you were good. Thank you for doing good and doing you. :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

rest in peace professional gamer cameron boyce

2 Likes

1 year on :cry: and its still really sad cause he was so young