Rick and Morty

I keep hearing there won’t be a season 4 because they weren’t renewed. Has anyone heard any real news?

4 Likes

no but I hope not!!! :scream: I love Rick and morty!

3 Likes

It’s an incredibly popular show at the minute, while it hasn’t been renewed that doesn’t really mean a thing. It just means that a new channel/platform can snatch it up. It’s not at all rare for a new season of a show to go un-renewed for a couple of months after the previous season finishes airing.

Short version: I’d try not to worry until they’ve gone a full 12 months without it being renewed. At the minute, all this means is a longer wait until someone wants to grab it.

3 Likes

I never watch it, all the people did, Is it good? What is about?

2 Likes

It’s not renewed yet,but in one episode rick jokingly said that there will be thousands of more seasons,and I can’t see a reason why such a popular show would be cancelled.

2 Likes

Another point I’d like to add now I’m actually fully awake lmao, AdultSwim regularly do this and similar things to shows. They don’t have the most ‘normal’ approach to producing shows. Hell, honestly I’d be willing to put money on it being renewed by them.

2 Likes

I hope there’s a season 4 I need it lol

2 Likes

I saw that too. Sure hope its not…

2 Likes

I saw that, but idk it’s a popular show I couldn’t imagine why they wouldn’t renew it

2 Likes