Rewards Before the launch of V2

Hi guys, i make a similar topic but no one understand me so i would write the same that i answer to user on the community:

“In addition, i hope some kind of achieviement to the people from this community, to be helpulf before the launch of the app. Like the people who play the beta of a game and when they launch the game they earn some rewards who play the beta like skins o this kind of things. Its a example, i just wanna love to have some recognition to be part and help the people before the app will be launch, What do you think? Do you wanna have some recognition to be an old member for the app and for be before the launch the app?”

“i would like to we have some kind of emblem to be part of the community before the app will be launch”

Yes, iam talking to have some recognizion to be an old member of the app

What do you guys think?

Do you wanna be seen as an old member from the app?

Would you guys like to be seen different by the new people when Dom launch te app?

Have a nice week :wink: :heart:

7 Likes

I kinda feel like if I were to get a little badge next to my icon or on my homeoage, for having been in the forum, the moment people see it they will judge me and think of me as someone who’s a tryhard or something.

I just have a feeling the V2 community is gonna be brutal when it comes to ranking and numbers :ohno:

3 Likes

The people will think that thanks Dom,the staff and you (the community) they be there, Like the emblem that have the people in Ask.Fm

2 Likes

This is very unlikely to happen. For this to happen they most save the forum user’s name and Link them. Or by mail.

2 Likes

Yes i know is very hard, one of the things that i think to the V2 is to connect this account with V2 when the person is signing up in the app. Like an option to a quickly sign up.

For example when you sign up in a page that have a few options to a quickly sing up with Facebook,Twitter or Gmail

1 Like

It could happen but I don’t think it’s happening due to the bots saving many artist, YouTubers and influences usernames in the forum believing that it could happen. I have already seen Bhad Bahbie and Casey over here. Fake or not.

2 Likes

I don’t think it should be a participation award type thing. I do think people who contribute to the app to the extent of it actually being used in it, should get at least a little badge or something.

3 Likes

RIGHT! I have a feeling that once the app comes out a whole bunch of kids’ll come outta nowhere and start roasting everyone :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, thats will be nice

1 Like

Maybe with the badges you get they carry over but you can only get them from the forms

2 Likes

Humm, Maybe i just wanna a emblem :sob:

1 Like

Well, it seems unlikely… the majority of the people who’ve signed up to these forums are pretty inactive anyway so it wouldn’t be super valid. we’ll have to see tho :thinking:

3 Likes

Yep, we are a lot of people in the community and the active people are very little, How many we are active? 100? 200? 50?

3 Likes

Perhaps it all make sense. if they just give to active users , who are actually contributing to forum in frequent basis (Plus it will make the badge or emblem even more exclusive ) Finally it will be quite a nice to see, who helped make the app better in the future release

2 Likes

I feel if we were going to get a badge it should be an optional thing. If they implement a way to link your v2 account to the forums then having a small badge on your profile. But this might just delay the time to get v2 up and ready.

4 Likes

Great i like it, to reward the few active persons

2 Likes

Yes of course, if the persons dont want to have it they can remove it

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more , but it will be nice (We all want want this app as fast as possible anyway )

3 Likes

Yes like! Wanna be part of thr beta !

3 Likes

Yep, we all wanna that

1 Like