"Revine" or "like" button sounds

how about little noises everytime you click the “re-vine” or “like” button or maybe even share, i just think it’d be cute

edit: lets assume there is a setting to turn off these sounds if they are unwanted.

5 Likes

Hey,

There’s a thread about this here:

1 Like

not the sounds :wink:

changing topic title for more relevancy

1 Like

This is talking about sound effects

1 Like

Yeah, it would be cute. At first. But, it would get annoying pretty quickly.

1 Like

Its not a bad idea, so if you accidentally click it you’ll also know

2 Likes

A sound that happens after clicking a “re-vine” or like button. Still should be discussed in the overall revine button thread.

2 Likes

there could be a setting where u can turn the noises off perhaps

1 Like

True, that would be nice, so the people who want them can have them, and the people who don’t want them don’t have to hear them.

1 Like

I would probably turn sound off after awhile just to make sure that I wasn’t going crazy. Especially if I started “revining” my favs

a setting where you can turn off the noises :blep:

Yes! Of course there should still be an option to turn off noises with the ringer or with settings or something, but I think it’s a cute idea!

1 Like

this is a stretch but what if you could customise the noises, sort of like how you can pick your ringtones on your phone.

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure Facebook has noises when you posts, watch a video and react to a post. If by sounds you mean little beeps and boops, then I’ll be cool with it

EDIT: that profile pic lol

exactly what i mean!

thank you, i hopped someone would like it :blep:

1 Like

I think likes should be like a pop sound like a bubble an revines im not sure

1 Like

i was thinking a bubble pop too for some reason! that’s funny.

1 Like