Returning to the forums

Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve been on the forums. Life got busy and I just kinda had to take a step back for a bit. I now see that the app is called byte and that there was a short beta. Can anyone summarize big things that I may have missed? Why is called byte? Any news on another beta? Things like that. Glad to be back!

5 Likes

Hi there, here is a link to a similar thread someone created, where one of our Experts commented with some good posts to check out to get a bit caught up.

I believe it is called Byte because a “Byte” is a unit of storage, like a megabyte or gigabyte for example. The beta sign up was closed last month, but invites have not been sent out yet, so we’re still waiting on the first beta to be released before there is a possible chance for another beta sign up opportunity. And welcome back to the forums! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

No new beta news, it’s called byte cus (honestly no idea) but it’s so fitting

Coming spring 2019

Glad to have u back

5 Likes

You’ve come back at a good time :smile:

4 Likes

Dom had a VERY LIMITED alpha with friends and family and staff. The first beta rollout hasn’t been announced yet but news about it will be released soon. For more updates I suggest joining our discord!

1 Like