Rest In Peace to all the people in Nova Scotia

Byte community will like to mourn the lost of 17 victims who lost their lives from a tragic attack. Our thoughts and prayers goes out to the people of Nova Scotia.

14 Likes

WTF. When will the insanity of gun violence end. This breaks my heart. Let’s keep spreading love while we are on this crazy planet together!

5 Likes

Rest in peace. They never deserved anything like that!

4 Likes

Same here. This gun violence needs to stop

3 Likes

Ik man

3 Likes

This is tragic I feel bad for the people that are going through this

3 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

I’m from Nova Scotia and yeah it’s disgusting to think something like that would happen here :pensive:

Edit: Also thanks for starting this topic :heart:

4 Likes

People are crazy

3 Likes

sending love and positive vibes. <3

3 Likes

Just reading an article about it. This is terribly sad and horrifying… and confusing.

When it happens in the USA it’s so frequently associated with homophobia or racism, or bullying in schools, or fascist radicalization… but reading the articles and seeing how he went about it… I don’t understand what would drive someone to just kill random people? To go about it in such a slow and thought out way, spanning an entire night? It’s terrifying.

3 Likes

It’s awful and weird he just went on a rampage burnt houses and killed people for no reason! It’s terrifying when you know people who live around there too but luckily their safe but more victims are expected to be found :persevere:

1 Like

Same here I hope you stay safe bro

Same here

this is just sad…